Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy New Year 2010

With the New Year just a few days away I want to take this opportunity to thank all of those who have contributed to my columns and stories over the past year.

This will be my 12th year writing on the East Contra Costa County area. I really enjoy having the opportunity to write for the Contra Costa Times/ East County Times/ Brentwood News/ Oakley News /Antioch News papers.

No one knows what the future will hold, but I hope I will continue to do the same in the future. Keep sending the story ideas along. Let me know of all that's happening in Oakley and the East County area.

If you are on Facebook why not "friend" me on my East County Networking page at http://www.facebook.com/oakleynow.

Hope you all have a great New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment